Thursday, May 17, 2012

Ballerina Bear

If you are wondering what that is all over her hands and face - it is lipstick.  :)


This happened back in March.  I was doing some organizing in our garage one day and decided it would be ok to let Charlotte play in my car while I worked.  The car wasn't on (keys were in the house), the windows were down, I thought "it will be like a giant play-pin or jungle gym - perfect!" 



She loved it!  She pretended to drive the car and buckled her babies into the car seat.  She crawled all over that car and I got some work done.  It was a great set-up.  

However, I didn't toddler proof well enough and so she found a little cosmetic bag with my lipstick in it.  When I found her there was some lipstick on my cloth seats, and she had lipstick all over her hands and a bunch on her nose.  True, I got some work done, but now I had MORE work to do!  

How can you be upset for long with a face like this??


I asked her what she had been trying to do with my lipstick and she explained to me that she had been trying to paint her nose like I had done around Halloween to make her look like Ballerina Bear (who has a pink heart shaped nose).    





These were just a few of the funny faces she made as I tried to get the good one at the beginning of the post.  Funny girl!





So you would probably think this experience would have taught me something about letting a toddler play in a car, right?

Wrong.

It took one more time for me to learn.

Another day, more playing in the car, this time I was left with a jammed CD player.

Lesson learned. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment