Friday, May 18, 2012

April 20th - Strawberries!


My sister-in-law, Sarah, reminded me that it was strawberry season and so Charlotte and I went picking!

Sarah is a fabulous writer for OurValleyEvents.com - her post about strawberries gave me such an  intense craving I had to get some for myself!  Sarah also has a wonderful local food blog (check it out here).  

We went with our friends Leslie, Gabrielle, and Eva.

WANTED: Strawberry Smugglers!
(I especially love this picture of Charlotte and Eva - please notice Charlotte doesn't have a SINGLE berry in her bucket.  Every single berry she picked went straight to her mouth!  Though, who could resist that sweet juiciness?)



We picked 3 gallon pails!


I can't get over how big my little baby has gotten.  She looks like such a big girl now!


 





These were the BEST strawberries I have ever had.  Thank you Brown Farms!



No comments:

Post a Comment