Friday, December 3, 2010

Thanksgiving


This was our first Thanksgiving in our new home!



Going around the table from left to right: Jacob, my Dad, Andy, Wyatt, Sarah, Daniel's Dad and Mom, Garrett, and my Mom. We had a full table (and even fuller tummies!).



I made my very first turkey...





(Thanks for the help, Mom!)




Charlotte knows that a turkey says, "gobble, gobble!"








Then we enjoyed some after dinner reading...



If you are wondering how we spent our morning.... we were NOT slaving away in the kitchen.
No, we were enjoying some unusually warm weather!

Playing tennis....



Jumping....


Driving....



Posing...


Climbing...


Sliding...


Swinging....



I am so thankful for my dear husband and darling daughter. I LOVE being a mom. I am thankful I can stay home with her and be there to watch her grow and develop. I am thankful for the wonderful family I was born to and the lovely family I married into. I am thankful for our beautiful new home, good health, and good food. We have been richly blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment